It is nice to meet you.

Introduce yourself to the Pretty Cure community.
Michele

It is nice to meet you.

Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:13 pm

Hello,

My name is Michele. I am a boy, which may be strange, but I like Pretty Cure for some reason. I guess I've discovered this anime on a anime site, and I've somehow fell in love with it.

I want to watch the latest Precure series, but first I must watch all the series. I've so far finished the original Pretty Cure, so I'm now watching Max Heart, and its respective movies. I've also started watching Pretty Cure: Splash Star.

It is nice to meet you.

MIchele
CureDelta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: It is nice to meet you.

Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:01 pm

Hello, MIchele.

Welcome to the Pretty Cure Forum. What's your favorite cure? I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Michele

Wed May 01, 2019 8:40 am

CureDelta wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:01 pm
Hello, MIchele.

Welcome to the Pretty Cure Forum. What's your favorite cure? I hope you enjoy your stay here.
I really did like as favorites the original Precure, Cure Black and Cure White, since they're incidentially also our favorite colours. My favorite color is Black, and my older sister (who hasn't watched or heard of Precure) likes the White color. But I can say they did look so reliable as well, they did feel a little more natural as a duo.

Considering that I have just began, I have yet to watch the rest of Precure series, but I feel confident that I'll like a cure or two from Fresh Precure and maybe another series.

But I must ask this of you. Is this a new forum? I have not seen anyone who commented here, besides me.
CureDelta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed May 01, 2019 7:22 pm

Michele wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:40 am
But I must ask this of you. Is this a new forum? I have not seen anyone who commented here, besides me.
A long story, but we've relaunched the forum a few days ago. We had a problem on the server has been wiped due to some technical issues last year.